Friday, June 13, 2008

Tim Russert

Today, the world learned about the death of NBC reporter Tim Russert. I am greatly saddened by his passing. I loved to watch Meet the Press on Sunday mornings and also his election coverage was the best. I can still remember 7 years ago when he predicted the election could come down to Florida and then it did. What a great political mind. I watched some you tube clips about him and the clip of when Tom Brokaw announces Tim Russert's passing, you can tell he is getting chocked up, it was very moving. It has been very sad today learning about Mr. Russert's life outside of work. He seems like a great man. He will be greatly missed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was in total shock all this weekend about Tim. He was so young and full of life and fun. I will miss Sundays without him.